E-commerce Brand Manager
Our E-commerce Brand Managers are experts at building and growing e-commerce businesses on marketplaces like Amazon and through standalone websites built on platforms like Shopify. They care about the brands they work with and use their expertise in SEO and marketing to maximize sales.
Storepath is building the next generation e-commerce platform for merchants. Our customers range from small marketplace sellers to well-established e-commerce brands. We aim to achieve the highest standards in user experience and it is at the core of our products that power high GMV in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Our mission is backed by some of the most respected investors in Silicon Valley. At Storepath, we are reinventing the way e-commerce is conducted by taking a multi-channel approach from the get go. We are looking for smart and driven individuals who like to move fast and deliver iteratively. If this sounds exciting to you, let's talk.
In this role, you will work directly with our customers, which are primarily marketplace sellers (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc.), and manage their business on multiple marketplaces with SEO, ad optimization, and other launch strategies. This role requires expertise in selling products on multiple marketplaces, and using proven strategies to grow sales of our customers. You will lead a team of marketplace experts and the team will be responsible for owning the day-to-day operations of multiple brands. You will be responsible for delivering excellent ROAS and ACOS results for our customers. You will develop strategic plans to drive revenue growth and expansion of our customers' products on multiple channels (Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, etc.), including pricing and communication strategy, listing optimization, promotions, paid and organic sales, and account issues resolution across all online platforms.
- Manage a team responsible for managing customers' seller accounts on multiple channels.
- Keyword research and listing optimization.
- PPC and other sponsored ads campaign optimization.
- Manage product promotions, coupons, and deals.
- Manage and implement strategies to collect authentic product reviews.
- Be accountable for aggressive ROAS and ACOS goals.
- Meet regularly with customers to answer their questions and provide them regular updates.
- Analyze Amazon / omni-channel data (sales, conversation rate, impressions, etc.) to implement strategies to grow product sales.
- Have ownership for your work and your team to ensure excellent results for our customers.
- Be scrappy and ready to take on additional responsibilities, if and when required.
- Build cross-functional relationships with internal teams and instill the importance of these relationships to your team.
- Proactively think about opportunities to automate and optimize manual operations.
- 5+ years experience working in the e-commerce domain, preferable on marketplaces like eBay, Walmart, Overstock, etc.
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products.
- 3+ years of experience where you were responsible for P&L, funnel optimization, analytics, and marketing of e-commerce products.
- Experience of launching and expanding on products and product lines.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Proven track record in building good relationships with retail customers, internal teams, and external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with minimum direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with global teams harmoniously in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience building a 7+ figure e-commerce business on marketplaces.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, and eCommerce optimization.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies available on marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Etsy, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and possess strong project management skills.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, web and graphic design programs is a plus
STOREPATH IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Storepath employees or any other organization location. Storepath is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.